Excursions cancelled on E103 Oceana!

angiebabes

Anyone going on our cruise should check their excursion summary! I went on tonight and our beach break trip on St Lucia has gone and worse for some people (as we have already done this trip) the very popular Land and Sea on St Lucia has also disappeared off the excursion sheet! We enjoyed this last year! I have booked the Pitons pleasure cruise as i always struggle in St Lucia with what to do as the beaches arent too good!

Angie

x

These excursions could be fully booked already and no more places available, rather than cancelled.

We were in St. Lucia over New Year with Thomson and went on a trip to the Latille waterfalls and gardens, if this is an option it was an enjoyable half day.

Carol x

Cant see how these trips are sold out and removed as the beach break trip has been removed from our summary of trips! I only new as the price of my entire trip looked cheaper!!! My trip has gone of my travel ticket summary as well so they cant be doing it atall!:confused: My husband is looking forward to the Pitons pleasure cruise anyway because he thinks the beach could have been damaged by the recent hurricane!

Archived