Soft Serve on POA?

Sunny AZ Girl

Yes, there is soft serve on POA. However, the food on POA is notoriously very average, not great. I found the "soft serve" was more like "frozen dessert", not as good as on other ships we have been on. Sorry to be a bit negative but I take my food seriously :D The chocolate was not too bad-my DH liked it!

Yes, there is soft serve on POA. However, the food on POA is notoriously very average, not great. I found the "soft serve" was more like "frozen dessert", not as good as on other ships we have been on. Sorry to be a bit negative but I take my food seriously :D The chocolate was not too bad-my DH liked it!

Trust me....my DH won't know the difference...and I won't eat it.:)

The soft serve machine is in the Aloha Cafe, against the wall near the dessert island. I didn't try the ice cream as I can take it or leave it but I did try the bread pudding which was right next to it. Warm and very yummy, but the best dessert was the oatmeal raisin cookie(s)!!!

The soft serve machine is in the Aloha Cafe, against the wall near the dessert island. I didn't try the ice cream as I can take it or leave it but I did try the bread pudding which was right next to it. Warm and very yummy, but the best dessert was the oatmeal raisin cookie(s)!!!

Mmmm, a good raisin cookie with soft serve vanilla ice cream, yummy! :D

• 2 weeks later...
The soft serve is not available 24 hrs. When we were on board they shut the machines down promptly at 9pm, which was disappointing.

You can go to the Cadillac Diner and get ice cream, we did it each night...:)

Archived