ideas for what to do: zoo and ?????

nolyd

Does any one have any suggestions on what our family could do in conjunction with a trip to the zoo? DD loves wild cats and we promised we'd go to the zoo. I'm not sure if that is enough to fill the day. Other family members are interested in touring ruins but I'm concerned about getting back to the ship in time. I heard that the zoo & ruins were in opposite directions. Neither one of my kids is interested in cave tubing. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Deb

We are hoping to do a tour that includes the zoo and a boat tour down the Belize River - it is offered through Carnival Tours Belize (an independent company not Carnival Cruise Lines you can google). It includes Belizean lunch as well. It is a 6 hour tour and I'm assured there will be no problems getting back to the ship in time - they have extra equipment in case there ever was a break down. This company actually does tours for the cruise lines, NCL I know, not sure of which others, but I can imagine it is at double the price. On their website this tour is called Belize Wildlife Adventure Tour.

Archived