take me away from the snow

htkodiak

Would anyone like to take me on their next cruise?I have had enough snow and need to get away.I promise not to eat much.Oh skip that one the food is free.I will keep my bar bill at a reasonable level,reasonable being relative to the fun I ,I mean we are having.I'm sure my DW and kids won't mind me being gone.Well not much anyway.Okay they might be mad,but they will understand I need to getaway.Well okay skip that last part too.Happy cruising wish I was there.

I know what you mean. We haven't had so much snow but I'm just plain sick of winter. I'm especially depressed because this will be the 1st year in 3 years that we won't be taking a spring break vacation. :(

Htkodiak, Know where you are coming from nice 2-4" we received this morning when we woke. from the same town here. The kids are even sick of the snow and don't want anymore. Everytime it starts to melt we get hit again. Cruising sure does sound good right about now.

I agree! The closer to cruising time, the more frequent the snow! Granted, none of the storms have been over a foot, but every week we've been getting it! This one started around eight last night, and is expected to go through tonight! Maybe 8-10 inches when it stops, but more expected again on the weekend! As long as it's clear on the 10th when we fly out!

Gotta love New England!

I just finished plowing and it started snowing again hard. :rolleyes: I can't wait to get out of here over a foot again. Don't get me wrong I love it here, but we have had alot of snow this year! :p I feel like that commerical " will you rub some lotion on my back" "Umbrella drinks" Yea I'm Ready! :)

We got 11" by this morning in MA. But I am lucky my DH & I leave at midnight tomorrow to drive down to Port Canaveral for a 7 day cruse. On what ship never the less the Glory. I just hope they fixed their problem. If not it will be warm and we will have fun anyway. As long as it is not snowing!!!!!!!

Quite crying....I live up north of Duluth,MN and we have had over 150inches of snow since Oct. We have 36+ inches on the ground today. Can't wait until our cruise April 1st:)

Oh my...how do you stand it? I've about had enough of the snow and ice and wind and cold and I'm a state south! If we don't get spring soon, I may leave for Florida WAY early.

Oh my...how do you stand it? I've about had enough of the snow and ice and wind and cold and I'm a state south! If we don't get spring soon, I may leave for Florida WAY early.

All of the snow and cold weather keeps the trouble makers away.:D

On a side note, does anyone else find it hilarious when someone from a warmer climate says something like "It was only 60 here today. It was freezing!" If I see that on a board or something like that, I just crack up. If it were 60 here, I'd be pulling out the shorts, tank tops and flip flops!

10 below the last two mornings, had to hire a grader to come plow the driveway last week (the regular plow guy finally ran out of room), trees won't start leafing out for another 3 months, mental health forced me to book a cruise....in 53 days, the boat takes me away from snow. At least for a week...I'd take all the snow-sick with me if I could.

Alright already! But seriously.....yall cant stand the snow and we southerners cant stand the heat. It was over 70 degrees here today! On Christmas Eve we got less than an inch of snow, it didnt really stick and it had been about 15 years since we got that much! Everybody ran around like a bunch of giddy kids! Of course our winters are chilly one day, hot the next or cold in the am and warm by the pm so we are all sick down this way! Our bodies dont get the chance to adjust to anything before it changes! Well we cruise on Monday and I am worried about it being too cold in Cozumel to swim. I know yall are sick of the snow but please build a snowman for me!

htkodiak, if you get more than one offer, be sure and share! I have my passport ready, and can pack real quick! Shoot, I will even buy a round or two. We dont have near as much snow around here, but the need for cruising is just the same.

When I cruise in January, it won't be possible for it to be too cold to do anything! It'll be a heck of a lot warmer than here!

karen, we didn't get snow on Christmas Eve :( We did however get a foot of snow a week later, but it's just not the same. You can have some of our snow though. Girls state basketball is coming up so I can practically guarantee that we'll have some!

Archived