Limo Service in New York

davis0056

We will be coming back from the Constellation transatlantic cruise into New York on 20 September and would like to arrange a car/limo to pick us up at the cruise terminal and take us to Laguardia for a 1:30 PM flight. Can any New Yorkers give us the name(s) of a good service and about how much should we expect to spend.

Thanks much,

Dave and Elaine

Transatlantic sailing on the Constellation

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;9;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000drinkin_md_wht.giflickin_food_md_wht.gif

I have absolutely no idea, but those little dogs in your post are really cute!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Service in a cab to either laguardia or JFk was $35 from Manhattan, but the rates are supposed to go up to about $50. A car service was running about $55 in December and was also expected to go to about $65 to $70 to match the taxi rates. As far as a named company, we have used several, and they all were within reason. I would recomend looking on google.com and just read the reviews. These were the rates for December of 2003, and I know they wanted to raise the rates.

Thanks for all the information. We’ll see what we can come up with, if anything of interest, we’ll post it.

newtocc My wife tell me the little doggies remind her of me: feed me, pet me, show a little love, I’ll follow you around and wag my tail too. That isn’t water in the bowl it’s love potion number 9 and in the other is candy kisses. See what happen when you feed the dogs! Just take a look at the avatar.

Transatlantic sailing on the Constellation

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;9;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000drinkin_md_wht.giflickin_food_md_wht.gif

Archived