Can't decide on hotel in Cocoa Beach area

GinDon

I need to be making a decision pretty soon, for a pre-cruise hotel, for a cruise leaving out of Port Canaveral. Would like to be in Cocoa Beach. The frontrunner keeps coming back to be the "Doubletree Oceanfront" on North Atlantic Ave. It advertises all rooms/with ocean view, most with balconies. Sounds good. I would really appreciate any and all opinions from travelers who have stayed there. Thanks in advance for replies..........

I need to be making a decision pretty soon, for a pre-cruise hotel, for a cruise leaving out of Port Canaveral. Would like to be in Cocoa Beach. The frontrunner keeps coming back to be the "Doubletree Oceanfront" on North Atlantic Ave. It advertises all rooms/with ocean view, most with balconies. Sounds good. I would really appreciate any and all opinions from travelers who have stayed there. Thanks in advance for replies..........

It is a very nice property. I like the LaQuinta better because of its location. Right next to the pier and across the street from the grocery store.

We stayed at the Laquinta in oct 2010 2 nights pre cruise ,we liked it, great breakfast , nice pool. had one night free beer and wine for a couple of hours . Rooms were ok what I remember. Its an older place they redone . I had no complaints , but as I recall got a good deal on the room.

Archived