Belizerays Tours?

JessicaO

• 2 weeks later...

We used them 2 weeks ago and thought they were wonderful. The price was right, and safety was a priority with them. Our family of four with two teenage boys booked our tour with them after we got to the pier (you can't miss them, they find you. They left some of us at a very nice beach, while took others to a place to snorkel. The boat came back for us at the beach and went back to the pier. It took about 30 minutes to get to the beach and it was a nice ride.

We have booked them for April... you can email them and reserve your space now... I just got a confirmation...www/belizerays.com I have seen some real positive feedback on them.

Granduer 1999

Victory 2001

Triumph 2003

Explorer 2005

My daughter and her roomates just booked a snorkel outing with Belize Rays. This is her first cruise and she's a bit nervous. Can you tell me how to get to them ... If the tender drops you off at the little village dockside, where do you go?? How long does it take to get to them.. we wouldn't want to miss the trip!

I believe the tender drops you off at Terminal 4. Just walk along the pier. There are signs that list Terminals 1-4 and are all inside the gated area. There are some inside stores similar to a little mall, and some outside vendors. The area between 2 & 3 is outside and the office is located next to some of the shops. You may have a little wait while they get enough people signed up. We spent this time browsing the shops.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know what the name of the beach was that they dropped you off on?? Was it Caye Caulker?? We would like to do something in Belize and this sounded interesting altho don't know if we would go snorkeling. In late 60's. Thank you!

Archived