Sun creams in barbados

abomination

Here's a wierd one ;)

Is it possible to get sun cream in the cruise terminal at barbados?- and if so what are the prices like?

We have a tendency to overpack and I'm panicking that we won't have enough weight allowance. :eek:

Just back from Barbados - Australian Gold (my favourite) suncream available in the store just inside the shopping precinct but the best prices we saw were in St Maarten - near the central bar on the promenade which leads to another central bar on the main street there is a chemist selling Aus Gold for £$10.99 a real bargain

Just back from Barbados - Australian Gold (my favourite) suncream available in the store just inside the shopping precinct but the best prices we saw were in St Maarten - near the central bar on the promenade which leads to another central bar on the main street there is a chemist selling Aus Gold for £$10.99 a real bargain

Hi Gail

Do you remember me from Sea Princess Transatlantic in 2008. I thought your screen-name rang a bell so looked back in the posts and discovered I was right.

Hope you and your family are keeping well and enjoying cruising.

We have done so much cruising since that cruise. Our anniversary cruise on Ruby Princess, Royal Caribbean in the Med, Dawn Princess to Dubai, NCL in the Med, Golden Princess to Alaska, Ocean Princess in the Med. Our next one is Ventura Barbados to Southampton. I see you have been on P&O - what do you think of them? Our favourite line is Princess so far but we thought we would try this one. We needed something to look forward to as my mother unfortunately died earlier this month with my father dying 18 months ago. If you remember, and I don't suppose you do, I had a lot of problems at the time of the Sea Princess cruise with my father and his dementia and my mother having to look after him. Well he was 90 when he died and my mother was 89 so they both had good long lives together until the last few years which were a bit problematic.

I also have a new grandchild - Emily Ivy - from my daughter. She is the absolute joy of our lives - such a sweet baby - well she is 14 months old now and we love her to bits. My daughter was always adamant that she did not want children so to say Emily was a surprise is an understatement.

If you can give me any hints on what to expect on Ventura I would be grateful.

Chris (and Doug)

Archived