Can remove service charge after cruise?

cugrad

I did not think someone could ask a DSC question that I had not seen before:eek:. OP, would you want your boss to dock your pay a couple of weeks after you did the work? You vented during the survey, leave it at that (and next time address service issues when they happen). (And congrats on your marriage!)

I would. If i were a waiter and you ordered a well done steak and I kept bringing you a rare steak, Im sure you would tip me right?

I would. If i were a waiter and you ordered a well done steak and I kept bringing you a rare steak, Im sure you would tip me right?

I certainly wouldn't put a tip for you on my credit card and then show up at the restaurant a week later and ask for it to be removed. Again, one must address service issues right then and there (besides, if you brought me a rare steak after I ordered well done I would compliment you on reminding me how I like my steak cooked;)).

I can tell you that, unless you were rude to me, you would get a tip from me. I would never take something away from a waiter unless they were rude. Yes it can be said that the waiter should have checked the steak before bringing it to me, but there are worse things in life I have had to deal with other than an undercooked steak.

I did not think someone could ask a DSC question that I had not seen before:eek:.

OP..I know you were seriously asking your question, and I do mean this in a funny way.. but I agree with Sparks.. Just when you think you have heard every question there could be...

I suspect that you did not leave (or offer) a tip to your room steward when disembarking.

That (perhaps) was sufficient.

Let it go.

The daily service charge is spread amongst many of the service crew. Some that you will never see, but still work hard to make your cruise wonderful.

Congratulations on your marriage.

Archived