Grand Cayman!

AshlynnsMommy

I will be sailing on the Conquest in March and I was wondering what is fun to do in Grand Cayman? I refuse to get in the water with all the sting rays so that is not an option for me (even though my husband as done that several times and says it is a lot of fun). On our last cruise we were going to do the Pirate Ship but due to weather we did not get to stop at Grand Cayman, and after doing more research we are not sure we want to try to do that again. Thanks for your help!!! :D

Nativeway was great to us when we where in GC both times. We did the rays, reef and rum tour. We spent some time at the sand bar w/ the rays then moved on to snorkeling and topped it off w/ lunch and some nice quite time on Rum Point Beach. Many on our tour where also againist the water part but could still enjoy it from the boat and get great pics. Rum Point beach is great my second favorite place to visit on a cruise!

But I also think missing out on the rays is a silly mistake!

Another vote for Nativeways Rays, Reef and Rumpoint - of course you don't have to interact with the stingrays if you don't want to - but the boat ride out is great, the snorkelling is fun and I can't say enuf about Rumpoint Beach - gorgeous!

200828920_rumpointdock.jpg.fff72f16b44005e8e646199bd81e59db.jpg

1117503419_rumpointbeachwater.jpg.6a76eb2f469cf85787b77e9056b8022b.jpg

We did that sub too and it is AMAZING!!! We also took the bus tour around Cayman...took us to the Turtle farm, Hell and the Rum Factory as well as showing us highlights of the island.

I'm with you...the stingrays freak me out too.

We are cruising in March as well, what week are you going?

We did that sub too and it is AMAZING!!! We also took the bus tour around Cayman...took us to the Turtle farm, Hell and the Rum Factory as well as showing us highlights of the island.

I'm with you...the stingrays freak me out too.

We are cruising in March as well, what week are you going?

We are going to be on the Conquest March 20. Will you be on that one?

Archived