Secrets to Ecstacy!!!!!

oklahomaeande

Ok...I am 18 day out from our cruise on Ecstacy...I would like to hear your favorite secret from Ecstacy. Anything that was memorable. Secret sun soaking spots, great bartenders, tricks at dinner. I am trying to help the days pass that seem to take forever...

I dont know about true secrets but I do know that there is a forward deck that hardly anyone knows about that I found one day. There are no deck chairs but you can stand at the bow of the ship and enjoy the view with out all the noise from other decks. I think it might be on the Veranda or Empress decks. But you can check it out for yourself. Also dont know if he is still there, but the bartender at the bar right above the Wind Song dinning room is fantastic! He made such awesome drinks. I have forgotten his name but I hope to see him on my upcomming cruise on the Ecstasy.

Have fun!

I...but I do know that there is a forward deck that hardly anyone knows about that I found one day. There are no deck chairs but you can stand at the bow of the ship and enjoy the view with out all the noise from other decks. I think it might be on the Veranda or Empress decks. ...

Yes...

Go to V deck and go thru the hallway of cabins and out the door at the front. Most of the time it is VERY windy there. We like to be there when the ship leaves a port of call--you have a wide-angle view of the side and front of the ship.

Raven is right... it's the Empress Deck. All the way forward, go through the door, up the stairs and out! The view looks like this:

IMG_0532.jpg

Make sure to take in some of the more subtle aspects on the ship. I LOVE these etched glass panels in the main dining room:

Ecstasy347.jpg

You need to hang out at the Adult's Only Serenity area. Very cool!

Ecstasy042.jpg

Catch the comedy shows at the Punchliner Comedy Club at the Starlight Lounge... great stuff!

If you like Sushi you can grab some every evening on the Promenade Deck midships.

You MUST catch the 'Extreme Country' show the night of your first full day at sea. Your cruise director, Steve Cassel, plays the fiddle and he's AMAZING!!!

There's a ton more but you need to discover some of it yourself!!

:)

The Deli is all the way aft on the Lido. MMMMMMMMM Love me some Reuben sandwich! There is also some covered outside tables on the aft. The ones around either side are too windy when the ship is moving. And, the seagulls will come take the food off your plate when you are in port.

You will love the Ecstacy. It is one of the smaller ships, but had a very friendly atmosphere.

Just got off the Ecstacy last week and loved it! No real secrets to report other than the "secret" deck at the front on the Empress deck.

It may have been a malfunction, but the hot tub on the port side was much warmer than the other one, so we liked to hang out there.

Take a sweater warmer than you think you'd need for onboard. It got very chilly in the showroom and the only way to have air circulating in your room is to have cold air.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived