Freedom VS Oasis

I've done both and I'd lean towards the Freedom.

Really, you end up paying more for the size of the ship and that's about it. Central Park and the Boardwalk were the biggest differences I noticed. I have no complaints about Oasis at all, but it might not worth it to you to pay hundreds extra to see some plants and a Zoltar machine.

I've done both and I'd lean towards the Freedom.

Really, you end up paying more for the size of the ship and that's about it. Central Park and the Boardwalk were the biggest differences I noticed. I have no complaints about Oasis at all, but it might not worth it to you to pay hundreds extra to see some plants and a Zoltar machine.

What is a Zoltar machine??:confused:

Well I'll keep it simple, Freedom is a slightly larger version of a Voyager class ship with the extra bell and whistle of the Flowrider and a slightly different solarium area. Freedom also has the H2O Zone water area.

Oasis is twice the size of Freedom with way more bells and whisltes, 2 Flowriders, 2 rock climbing walls, a zipline, twice the number of pools, pretty much twice the number of anything on the Freedom. I sailed Freedom last year and have another booking on her for this year. Both ships are incredible but the biggest thing for me that you mentioned is the $1000 difference in price. I'm all about getting the most for my dollar and going on the Freedom gives me more money to spend. :D

• 3 years later...

from my user name, the Freedom is my favorite ship. After sailing twice on the Freedom, I was disappointed in the Explorer. If they would change the itinerary once in a while for the Freedom, I would sail exclusively on the Freedom. Next cruise is the Oasis, and I am concerned about the crowds. Time will tell!

Hi im looking to book a cruise on either freedom of the seas or oasis of the seas both eastern caribbean. Which one should I book. Positives, Negatives to both. I recently sailed on explorer of the seas and loved it. Any suggestions?:)

Been on both and both were good, but it is niot fair to compare as both have differing attributes. We liked both. We liked the Park Cafe on the Oasis, we liked being on the worlds biggest ship (well it was) but we also liked the features of the Freedom. The only feature we could fairly compare was the CD. On both occasssions it was Richard Spacey, who has sadly moved to the Celebrity corporate offices. The best CD we have ever had. Alas, you wont get that choice.

Its your choice. :D