Flight to Ambergris Caye

ThaiDiver

Hi there, I'll be on a Carnival cruise in late March(supposing everything gets resolved) and was wondering if anyone has flown or taken an excursion down to Ambergris Caye. I found this website for a tour company Ecological Tours and Services (http://www.ecotoursbelize.com/) that seems to offer what I could be interested in.. either snorkeling at shark ray alley or doing some scuba diving down in that area. Has anyone had any experience with this company or have any suggestions of others? I was also thinking about flights from belize city to san pedro and then setting up an excursion there.. any thoughts on the matter?

Hi there, I'll be on a Carnival cruise in late March(supposing everything gets resolved) and was wondering if anyone has flown or taken an excursion down to Ambergris Caye. I found this website for a tour company Ecological Tours and Services (http://www.ecotoursbelize.com/) that seems to offer what I could be interested in.. either snorkeling at shark ray alley or doing some scuba diving down in that area. Has anyone had any experience with this company or have any suggestions of others? I was also thinking about flights from belize city to san pedro and then setting up an excursion there.. any thoughts on the matter?

Did it with ecotoursbelize and loved it so much we went back and stayed a week.

Scroll down this link for my review with pics. Don't miss the post right before the review with the link to the compilation of short video's of the trip over. Let the first video play, wait and the rest will sequentially start.

Whoops just checked and the pics are no longer there but the videos work.:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...1069185&page=6

You Can do this easy. A cab to Belize Municipal Airstrip from the port will cost about $10 us each way. The flight to San Pedro leaves every hour at 00:40. It is a 20 minute flight. The flight back leaves on the hour. The cost is less than 70.us round trip. There are ways to get an extra 10 % off. I would look at Tropic, due to the fact they have more flights. Tropic will not make you pre-pay to make a reservation in most cases.

If you can find a tour with all included go that way.

Wade's definitely the guy to answer your questions.

Kinda sad. Was planning on coming back for 10 days in May but friends have invited us to Cape Hatteras, outer banks.

Hmmm?? Wonder how that's going to compare?

Definitely no Belikins. Oh well, it's worth it to be among good friends.:D

Archived