Free upgrade!!!!

angiebabes

Couldnt believe that my TA rang today to say that P & O have upgraded us from an inside cabin to a JA grade balcony!!!! I really cant believe it especially because we are doing the Panama Canal cruise flying out to Barbados on Monday!!! Could never have afforded this cabin so a big thank you to P & O!!!!

Angie

Yes we booked the day the cabins went on sale!!! Our TA said we were her first customer when she rang P & O! Still cant believe our luck! I actually cried when i she told me, and she said this big upgrade didnt happen very often! Hope it happens on our next cruise this christmas on Azura, but i doubt it, although we did book the day cabins went on sale again!

Angie

You will love a balcony cabin. Unfortunately you will want one every time after you have experienced it!!!

The Panama Canal transit is incredible.

However, do not sit on your balcony all the time as you will miss some of the whole panorama on both sides. Additionally, it was, and probably will be, very hot and humid, and we found that we could not endure this for long periods of time.

Have great cruise!

You will love a balcony cabin. Unfortunately you will want one every time after you have experienced it!!!

The Panama Canal transit is incredible.

However, do not sit on your balcony all the time as you will miss some of the whole panorama on both sides. Additionally, it was, and probably will be, very hot and humid, and we found that we could not endure this for long periods of time.

Have great cruise!

I agree. The balcony is a great place to retreat to during your Panama Canal crossing. However, when you are approaching the locks, try to find a spot at the bow of the ship so you can appreciate the structure of the locks and how the ship enters and exits.

Couldnt believe that my TA rang today to say that P & O have upgraded us from an inside cabin to a JA grade balcony!!!! I really cant believe it especially because we are doing the Panama Canal cruise flying out to Barbados on Monday!!! Could never have afforded this cabin so a big thank you to P & O!!!!

Angie

Hi Angie

So it will be drinks all round in the Y&C ???

What time and we will be there.

Regards

Cb

Congrats on your upgrade. Always hope that we will get lucky, but so far the upgrade fairy has missed us. Enjoy the balcony, have to say we always have one and couldn't imagine not being able to get outside on our own little bit of space. You will be spoilt and always want one.

Archived