RCI : St Maarten See & Sea SM94 review?

UtahCruise

I've searched thru postings on this forum, and I've seen the question asked but no real (if any answers). Coming in April on the Allure, and just trying to get a good tour of the area, it appears the SM94 See & Sea does this. RCI is pretty weak on really giving a good idea of the tours, and I've asked them and they just say...look at the website...well duh..

The 3 of us are not that interested in the hiking, biking, and we don't snorkel and are not avid shoppers other than local handmade stuff can be cool. So we aren't looking for a tour that drops you off for a shopping experience. I'm after photo ops...the city, the ocean, the island. This says a 3-1/2 tour that gives one a good idea of what the island is. Who has been on this, and does it give this? I know of course everyone has had a bad tour, so I am looking for the good and bad.

Then, after this tour...what to do? Looks as if there are a couple of hours to perhaps do something else. Assumption is they will drop you off back at the dock area, I'm not sure where they dock St Maarten, so what is close walking distance from the pier to ? Is there a map someplace that shows the points of interest nearby?

Archived