Switching TAs

greenie

Once you have a confirmed/pad-for reservation, you can't switch TAs can you? I suppose that's a dumb question, but I am not sure how that sort of thing works. At what (if any) point CAN you switch over to a different TA?

Once you have a confirmed/pad-for reservation, you can't switch TAs can you? I suppose that's a dumb question, but I am not sure how that sort of thing works. At what (if any) point CAN you switch over to a different TA?

Are you paid in full?

Seahorse, yes. I just can't believe my TA did anything in the way of TAing to come back to me with a price of $5000 more than NCL's advertised price, you know? So yeah, I am paid in full, but I want to upgrade (meaning spend more $). I just don't want to pay more than what the AA is listed as costing. You know what I mean?

I am trying to let this go--I just can't understand it. And I wanted so much to upgrade to an AA as a special surprise Happy 50th BD for my dear BF.

Wah.

Seahorse, yes. I just can't believe my TA did anything in the way of TAing to come back to me with a price of $5000 more than NCL's advertised price, you know? So yeah, I am paid in full, but I want to upgrade (meaning spend more $). I just don't want to pay more than what the AA is listed as costing. You know what I mean?

I am trying to let this go--I just can't understand it. And I wanted so much to upgrade to an AA as a special surprise Happy 50th BD for my dear BF.

Wah.

It would be foolish for your TA not to want you to have a more $$ cabin, more money in com. Perhaps he/she should speak to a supervisor.

GReenie, Seahorse has already explained you can't change agents at this point, why the difference in pricing no one can tell you except NCL maybe, but just be happy with what you have and don't worry about it so much. Maybe it is time to speak with a supervisor. There would be no reason for your TA not to give you the price that was quoted to her. I can guarentee you she would love to have you book the AA suite. NMnita

Archived