Anyone wish to join Reyno tours in Dominica?

suebubbles

We would like to book a tour with Reyno but so far no one else has booked. It keeps the price to $48 p/p but more expensive if just the 2 of us go so he said to ask if anyone intrested the tour consists of:

3.5 to 4hrs total tour time drive thru Central Rainforest 20 mins Jaco Falls 40 mins Spanny twin falls drive thru Layou valley rainforest 10mins at Mr Nice Fruit Stand then onto Mero Beach or Snorkeling at Champagne Reef please get in touch with him if you would like to do this tour we are on the Azura on 4th Feb cant wait i will await an email from him if anyone gets in touch to book thanks sue

Hi Sue, my wife and I went with Reyno last March. I can set your mind at rest by telling you the tour was first class. We had a very similar itinery to the one you have outlined. It was one of the best tours ever and was the highlight of the cruise.

Terry

Hi Sue, my wife and I went with Reyno last March. I can set your mind at rest by telling you the tour was first class. We had a very similar itinery to the one you have outlined. It was one of the best tours ever and was the highlight of the cruise.

Terry

Ah! thanks it's nice to get feedback from people

just hope we can get others to join the tour

Archived