Can I hope for an upgrade?

rdrseller

We booked a last minute Valentines Cruise with no specified room. I was prepared for the worst case scenario, but was hoping for a really nice upgrade fairy.

Already been placed in room E127, on the Elation. Once they place you in a room, what are the chances of being upgraded.

Thanks in advance for any advise/comments/suggestions.

Yes....we can all hope. For the upsell call that is! Soon to embark on our eighth cruise,DW's ninth,and have never had a call. It's all good since we choose the cabin and location we prefer.

Have heard of great upsells and not so great. Maybe someday I'll have the option of saying "No Thanks"

Can I hope for an upgrade?

Sure you can always hope, but I would not hold my breath. Real free upgrades can be rare these days. According to some posters here it does happen, so there is always hope.

My best ever gty upgrade was on same class of ship, E123, right close to you .. and thats the best I ever did. the other times I was on bottom two decks.

Once Iv gotten a assignment, it has never changed. Unless there is something special about the cabin .. why they might need it, chances are pretty slim of it changing .. unless the upsell fairy calls, .. and its a upgrade at a price.

Hey rdseller...

I think you got a pretty good room, as this ship is almost sold out.

A month ago there were lots of rooms left, but they put on some

pack and go rates and the ship sold down quickly.

I love the Empress Deck, and try to stay on it every time I am on

a Fantasy class ship. You are one deck from the Lido deck, and easy

access to the Promenade deck.

We are on that same cruise, and so is Firefly.

Come join us on the Elation Feb Cruise...Roll Call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1288854

We booked a last minute Valentines Cruise with no specified room. I was prepared for the worst case scenario, but was hoping for a really nice upgrade fairy.

Already been placed in room E127, on the Elation. Once they place you in a room, what are the chances of being upgraded.

E127 is a great cabin and deck. And yes you can always HOPE for anything.

Slim and NONE :rolleyes:. Call Carnival and ask for an upgrade , but your gonna pay for it.

Archived