Gem sept 4 2011

glowmoon18

Hi there!

Im new to all of this let me start with an introudction of sorts: Im 25 and my bf and i are just in the planning stages of our wedding which we are planning to do on bermuda around sept 6th or so

Some questions?

Whats the weather like for this time? We have been on cruises once before how is the gem?

Has anyone done a wedding in bermuda? which planner or websites are good to use? We dont want to go through the cruiseline. We are having a few friends and family join us and are looking for low key simple and low budget. anyone have any tips or advice?! Thanks!:D

I am in the process of planning mine still so I don't know how much of a help this will be but I decided to use bermudabride. The beginning cost is low but you can add anything you want.. I'll let you know how it goes!

(We're getting married in Bermuda on June 16th and sailing out on the Gem with about 30 people in our group)

Archived