Ruby Princess Aloha vs Caribe

gone sailing

I have read some posts about the Caribe vs other decks, but am unsure if all the balconies are half covered or not. We are on the Ruby Princess (first cruise!) originally booked in A604 but are thinking of changing to C510 for 200.00 more. Is this a good decision?

I have read some posts about the Caribe vs other decks, but am unsure if all the balconies are half covered or not. We are on the Ruby Princess (first cruise!) originally booked in A604 but are thinking of changing to C510 for 200.00 more. Is this a good decision?
That would be a very good decision. The Caribe balcony is 2x as big and is half-covered/half-uncovered. It's much more private if you're under the covered area. Even though the Aloha balconies are covered, they aren't private and aren't deep enough to protect you from sun or weather.

I'd go for the much bigger caribe deck balcony. being on caribe, you also have a deck of cabins above so are probably less likely to have the possibility of noise from the deck above. I don't know what would be above the aloha cabin your mention though so it may not be a potential problem.

caribe deck balcony every time with the best of both worlds - sun and shade.

Archived