What time can you board the ship?

Mothballs

I will be cruising on the Radiance of the Seas in September,Honolulu to Sydney.I am starting to think accommodation in Honolulu but as the ship does not depart until midnight I am thinking about booking an extra night at the Hotel depending on what time boarding is.

Regards Elaine.

The Radiance actually gets into Honolulu the day before you depart (the 26th). So there should be no reason to think you will not be able to board at 11:00am or so on the 27th.

According to the schedule (see link below), the Radiance will be at pier 2 and the Carnival Spirit will be over at Pier 10/11 (Aloha Tower)

http://hawaii.gov/dot/harbors/file-links/passenger-cruise-schedules/oahucruise2011.pdf

Aloha,

John

If it wasnt Honolulu, I would be there around 10:45. Now, if you have already done and seen everything in Honolulu, go to the ship whenever you want! I stayed out as long as possible. :D They are using this as a port day and you can go and come from the ship as you want..I personally would not get another hotel but go to the ship and then back out to enjoy Honolulu.

Archived