Dining Room?

millerboy88

How hard is it to get your seating changed in the Dining Room? Just the DW and myself are going on the cruise. I was wondering if there were tables for 2 people, and if it was possible to get it changed for 2 people if we were not already assigned for 2. I have no trouble sitting with other guest, just thought it would be quicker just for the 2 of us

thanks

Your dining assignment will be on your S&S card.

When you board, go to the dining room and find out where your table is.

If you want to change, see the MD. He'll make the change if at all possible.

As soon as you board, head to the dining room to see what table you have been assigned to. If it is not to your liking, they will do whatever is possible to honor your requests. Obviously there are a finite number of two-tops, and once they are gone, they are gone. But if one is available they will be more than happy to accommodate you.

How hard is it to get your seating changed in the Dining Room? Just the DW and myself are going on the cruise. I was wondering if there were tables for 2 people, and if it was possible to get it changed for 2 people if we were not already assigned for 2. I have no trouble sitting with other guest, just thought it would be quicker just for the 2 of us

thanks

Go to the MDR and see the host when you board.

BTW, in the future, you might make your message subject more clear. Instead of the generic "Dining Room?" that could be about a million things related to dinner, try "Changing Tables in the MDR?"

Archived