When are Bon Voyage gifts charged?

Anginette

My friends are leaving on a cruise this weekend and I sent them a Bon Voyage gift (faxed the form about two weeks ago) but my credit card hasn't been charged yet. When does that normally get charged?

I'm wondering if I should call NCL or if I'm jumping the gun since they're not typically charged until the day I requested delivery :)

My friends are leaving on a cruise this weekend and I sent them a Bon Voyage gift (faxed the form about two weeks ago) but my credit card hasn't been charged yet. When does that normally get charged?

I'm wondering if I should call NCL or if I'm jumping the gun since they're not typically charged until the day I requested delivery :)

Call them right away! We had a similar problem and they advised they never received our fax. The problem now exists that the orders are suppose to be received two weeks prior to sailing in order to be processed. Once we straightened the situation out, the credit card was immediately charged. Good Luck, but don't wait, call today! :)

I had a similar experience last year, we ordered wine and flowers and the decorations for a friend going on her first cruise. We faxed the form and cc info but it was never charged and our friend never mentioned it.

When I called NCL, I found out that it was not processed because she had gone through a travel agent and if we wanted to do the Bon Voyage gifts we need to go through her travel agent even though we had the cabin number and everything.

So find out if your friends booked directly with NCL, that could be the problem.

Archived