Where is the bed?

• 2 months later...

OK - what did I do wrong? I booked 7598. Based on a cruise critic review the bed is by the closet. I thought it was by the balcony. I tried to apply the formula; started at 7586 which is a cabin with a triangle and counted. I thought 7598 should be bed by the balcony. Help me get this straight for the future.

Thanks.

OK - what did I do wrong? I booked 7598. Based on a cruise critic review the bed is by the closet. I thought it was by the balcony. I tried to apply the formula; started at 7586 which is a cabin with a triangle and counted. I thought 7598 should be bed by the balcony. Help me get this straight for the future.

Thanks.

7598 has bed by the closet....the formula is correct...7586 has the bed by the closet and if you alternate going to 7598 you end up with bed by the closet....cabins with a triangle will have the bed by the closet as the sofabed is by the balcony.

7598 has bed by the closet....the formula is correct...7586 has the bed by the closet and if you alternate going to 7598 you end up with bed by the closet....cabins with a triangle will have the bed by the closet as the sofabed is by the balcony.

Does this hold true for the PR cabins that have the sleeper sofa in them? I am in cabin 7589. Thank you!!

Can anyone please give me their opinions as to what difference it makes where the bed is? Mine is by the closet and I am wondering if by the balcony is better?? Thanks!!

Archived