Scuba -Cozumel

sy1692

I looking to dive in Cozumel. Does anyone have any contact information of a company in Cozumel. We already book a different excusion with the cruise line but want to dive afterwards. Help!

I just go back from coming off a cruise ship the RCCL Splendour. I chose to book a dive outside the cruise lines excursion list. I went with Blue XT divers. Wonderful experience, they were very professional, knowledgeable about the reefs, very safety conscious and above all wanted me to have a great time diving, which they did. Give them a call as well and see if they can accomodate you.

www.bluextseadiving.com

I just go back from coming off a cruise ship the RCCL Splendour. I chose to book a dive outside the cruise lines excursion list. I went with Blue XT Sea divers. Wonderful experience, they were very professional, knowledgeable about the reefs, very safety conscious and above all wanted me to have a great time diving, which they did. Give them a call as well and see if they can accomodate you.

www.bluextseadiving.com

I agree, Christi runs an excellent operation. Great customer service, good value for what you get, and the safely let you dive your dive. It doesn't hurt that she has a small, fast boat, provides towels and snacks, and does a long surface interval at a beach club.

• 2 weeks later...

Last 2 cruises booked with 'Scuba with Alison' - she was very flexible at working around our odd port times, and a real blast to dive with. Always keeps you laughing. Have also used Papa Hogs when staying in Cozumel - lots of fast six packs!! Have yet to dive with BlueXTSea as Christi is alway BOOKED!! But her reputation is excellent ... so one of these days we'll hopefully manage a dive with her!

Archived