Springhill Suites Tampa Westshore....

crusing48/51

Has anyone ever stayed here pre cruise? We're booked for one night pre cruise, with free parking for the week, and I think there is a shuttle to the port for $5 per person. My question is will the same shuttle pick us up post cruise, or will we have to take a taxi back to the hotel?

Chose this hotel for the free parking and the shuttle to the port. Had some Marriot reward points for the hotel. Hope it's a good choice! Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!

Has anyone ever stayed here pre cruise? We're booked for one night pre cruise, with free parking for the week, and I think there is a shuttle to the port for $5 per person. My question is will the same shuttle pick us up post cruise, or will we have to take a taxi back to the hotel?

Chose this hotel for the free parking and the shuttle to the port. Had some Marriot reward points for the hotel. Hope it's a good choice! Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!

It was recently renovated and seems to rate well, I think you will be happy. As per the return shuttle, you really ought to call the hotel to find out. My feeling would be that they might offer it for an additional charge, but it would need to be arranged.

Steve

48/51,

Your dog is a cutie! :D We have a mutt that we adopted from a rescue shelter that looks like a virtual twin - they guessed dachsund and beagle when he was a pup, but there's something bigger (coon hound? :confused:) in there -- and at 40+ pounds he still thinks he is a lap dog!:eek:

We're cruising Easter week so look for my review in May. Good luck! :)

48/51,

Your dog is a cutie! :D We have a mutt that we adopted from a rescue shelter that looks like a virtual twin - they guessed dachsund and beagle when he was a pup, but there's something bigger (coon hound? :confused:) in there -- and at 40+ pounds he still thinks he is a lap dog!:eek:

We're cruising Easter week so look for my review in May. Good luck! :)

Thanks John! Our Christa is a full blooded Rottweiler, and she is a lap baby too. She weighs 53 pounds at 6 months old. Maybe your dog is part Rottie?

I'll definitely be looking for your review, so you can fill me in on the Springhill Suites. Thanks for doing a review. I know they are a ton of work!

Archived