3 Night Disney Dream ?? Pirates and Tea party

rocknroll

Hi . . has anyone been on a three night Disney cruise? We are sailing September 29th to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary with our 9 children/grandchildren. We are assigned the 7 p.m. show and 8:30 dining time. Our goal is to make the most of the cruise for our 4 grandchildren, ages 13, 11, 10 and 5. Will our show and dining times interfere with the Pirate party that's geared for children, and does anyone know if there is a children's tea party on a three night cruise? Do I understand that there are different restaurants and that you circulate from one to another each night. If so, do you know the rotation on a 3 nighter. Also, does a 10 year old boy need to wear long pants to dinner? Any information of getting the most out of the cruise will certainly be appreciated. Thanks, and Bon Voyage to all who go ahead of us!

I have the dame dinner and show times. Form what I read, the whow shouldn't last more than an hour, the first portion of the pirate party starts at 8 and last about 20 minutes. (I think thats called Buccaneers blast) Then you would go to dinner and come back for the dance party part and fireworks.

the dining rotation is going to be different for everyone. You won't know your families rotation till you get onboard. The fill each restuarant each night, so it's not the same for all on board. Be sure to link your reservations and request to be seated together.

No there is no childrens tea party.

Yes, the 10 year should wear pants. They may be differeing opinions, but if you go by what the DCL site says, no one should wear shorts to dinner.

Archived