Any Royal Loyals tried the NCL Epic?

Gon2hwe

Vicki, where do you store your carryons? I had not heard of this, but it would be much better than stumbling over them in the lunch buffet until 1:00.

Also, just noticed your from Ft. Lauderdale. Lucky you; so close to so many cruise ports. We have enjoyed your city's hotels, restaurants, water taxis, and beach many times.

I think someone already answered, but you store them at one of the clubs. You can either pick them up at 2:00 when the cabins open up, or have them delivered around 3:00. Great concept! We ran around seeing the ship without having to drag our carry-on along!

The best thing for me as far as living down here (ex-New Yorker) is the weather. A cold winter for us means a high of only in the 60's!

That made me almost choke on my diet coke :D Think about having the ummm other situation like dirtgirl.

Off topic. Are you in Dutchess County,NY? I lived in Rockland County for many years before moving to TX.

BonTXNY Sorry I almost made you choke but I have never seen such a dumb set up for the toilet! I watched the video on you tube would love to meet the idiot that planned that design. I understand the other situation as well b/c DH & I caught novo sailing on our first Celebrity cruise. Not a pretty sight I will leave it at that. Imagine if I had the epic cabin better I don't visualize

I do not live in Dutchess County. I am familiar with Rockland County had friends that lived there I live on Long Island, DD lives in Syracuse so we are all over this state.

Dutchess was a nickname a friend gave me years ago.

Please drink responsibility when reading posts. I should talk there has been many clean ups regarding my monitor.

Dutchess

BonTXNY Sorry I almost made you choke but I have never seen such a dumb set up for the toilet! I watched the video on you tube would love to meet the idiot that planned that design. I understand the other situation as well b/c DH & I caught novo sailing on our first Celebrity cruise. Not a pretty sight I will leave it at that. Imagine if I had the epic cabin better I don't visualize

I do not live in Dutchess County. I am familiar with Rockland County had friends that lived there I live on Long Island, DD lives in Syracuse so we are all over this state.

Dutchess was a nickname a friend gave me years ago.

Please drink responsibility when reading posts. I should talk there has been many clean ups regarding my monitor.

Dutchess

Too funny ! :D

• 1 month later...
A lot of hotels now have the sink area outside in the room area and not with the shower and toilet. And when using a public restroom you have to come out of the "stall" to use the sink. I may be in the minority, but I am really looking forward to sailing on the Epic partly due to it's bathroom setup because my DH will not be able to "lock me out" of the bathroom.

Samantha.

LOL...same here. DD hogs the bathroom so I am looking forward to this setup too. And you are right... many hotels (and public places in general) have this same setup with the sink outside the commode area. Not sure why it is such a big deal for some.

Archived