How to find out PVP

jmps

We booked our first Carnival cruise by calling Carnival directly. I got the confirmation via email. I read here about PVPs. I don't see any name of who booked our cruise on the confirmation. Do I have an PVP?

I did get a call from another Carnival person apparently because I gave them my email address but I told the person I booked already and she said OK and hung up.

If I have a question about my cruise it would be nice to talk to the same person again and not a different person all the time. I usually use a TA but we wanted the Past Guest rate since we had sailed on HAL but the TA said we needed to talk directly to Carnival to get it (which we did).

We booked our first Carnival cruise by calling Carnival directly. I got the confirmation via email. I read here about PVPs. I don't see any name of who booked our cruise on the confirmation. Do I have an PVP?

I did get a call from another Carnival person apparently because I gave them my email address but I told the person I booked already and she said OK and hung up.

If I have a question about my cruise it would be nice to talk to the same person again and not a different person all the time. I usually use a TA but we wanted the Past Guest rate since we had sailed on HAL but the TA said we needed to talk directly to Carnival to get it (which we did).

I don't think you will get a past guest rate from sailing on another cruise line...hmm???

I don't think you will get a past guest rate from sailing on another cruise line...hmm???

You can get the Past Guest rate if you have sailed on other lines owned by the parent Carnival Corp before (e.g. HAL, Princess). That is how we got it. I, too, was suprised that the TA said they couldn't get us this rate. It was a large online agency that I have used several times before. I gave Carnival my HAL number and they pulled it up while I waited to confirm. I was thinking of transfering the booking to the agency if they would offer OBC but since they couldn't handle my initial booking I don't think it is worth it. It is for that reason that I would like to know how this PVP thing works. I have never booked directly with a line before.

Archived