Question for Bill (Re: Miami/Caribbean Sailings)

geocruiser

Jade13,

Thats a lot of mony to change a cruise.

beside the Quest, Journey has seven European Voyages with discounts.

Do you recall the sale with $1,500 OBC. Was that for all their cruises?

Maria

Maria, Azamara NEVER had $1,500 OBC for ALL of their cruises.

I am pretty sure it was the same approx 4 Caribean/Mexican sailings. I actually do not recall $1,500 OBC being posted, just $1,000.00. The other $500.00 might have been from an outside TA and/or for those in a Suite. I do recall some on CC stating they had $1,500.00 OBC for their cruise.

You are not reading the promo details. It says "Up to x amount of credit". It is also for specifc itineraries.

Maria, Azamara NEVER had $1,500 OBC for ALL of their cruises.

I am pretty sure it was the same approx 4 Caribean/Mexican sailings. I actually do not recall $1,500 OBC being posted, just $1,000.00. The other $500.00 might have been from an outside TA and/or for those in a Suite. I do recall some on CC stating they had $1,500.00 OBC for their cruise.

You are not reading the promo details. It says "Up to x amount of credit". It is also for specifc itineraries.

I know I have $1,500 dollars OBC and I could not remember what sailings besides mine it was on.

Maria

I know I have $1,500 dollars OBC and I could not remember what sailings besides mine it was on.

Maria

Is that all from Azamara, or is part of it from your TA? Is part of it because you declined the "Free Air".

Right now Azamara is saying they only allow a maximum of $1,000.00 OBC. It's a problem (until it gets straightened out) because they are offering $1,000.00 OBC to those who stay or book the first three Egypt port canceled cruises, and $500.00 OBC to those on those cruises who change to another itinerary. Some people already have book on board credits from last year and many (at least in the US) have $500.00 OBC offered on 2011 European cruises.

The info below is from your post #79 in the thread below. How I and others got 1500 dollars OBC was that this $500. Offer could be used with the $1,000 offer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1234741

Why is this still on the Azamara web site?

"Don't miss your chance to SALE AWAY - 4 DAYS ONLY!"

• $500 ONBOARD CREDIT COMBINABLE WITH EXISTING OFFERS • BOOK BETWEEN JULY 12 AND 15! • VALID ON VOYAGES DEPARTING ON OR AFTER OCTOBER 15, 2010*

This explains he $1,500OBC

Maria

Archived