Rhapsody sailaway & shpiboard fun

Debsta

we havent sailed on the Rhapsody for awhile but do they still make you stand outside on deck 7 in the heat and rain doing the fire drill

Only when it's hot and raining!

Seriously though, you don't have to wear your lifejacket so it is a bit better now

Only when it's hot and raining!

Seriously though, you don't have to wear your lifejacket so it is a bit better now

i was thinking of the people going on the rhapsody today standing in that 42 degree heat, not very nice at least on princess and p&o its in the air con lounges

we havent sailed on the Rhapsody for awhile but do they still make you stand outside on deck 7 in the heat and rain doing the fire drill

Yup....with no lifejackets.

The guys would have died today in that heat!

I loved watching your video. What programme did you use to make this? I haven't a clue about any of this kind of stuff but would love to put my photos/video footage into something like you have just done. Any help appreciated, thanks :).

Hi Rose

Windows Live Moviemaker. It was on my new PC which has Windows 7. I started playing around with it the other day. It's soooooooooo easy to use and then you can upload straight to Facebook or Youtube via Windows Live.

Hi Rose

Windows Live Moviemaker. It was on my new PC which has Windows 7. I started playing around with it the other day. It's soooooooooo easy to use and then you can upload straight to Facebook or Youtube via Windows Live.

Thankyou :) . I'll have to have a play around on my laptop and see if I have it. A lot of the other good ones that have been put up have been done on a mac computer so it's nice to know that there is a windows one available. I'm pretty sure I have windows 7 (my laptop has a virus at the moment so i'm using DH's while mine is getting fixed ;)).

Great photos and video Deb. Thanks heaps it has made me even more excited about booking for a cruise on this ship.

I think I am going to have to try and loose a couple of kilos prior to going though because with the look of that midnight chocolate buffet I am going to put on a bit of weight. :D

Enjoyed that Debsta - love Good Vibrations. It looks like a mixture of Powerpoint and Video.. Did you do it all with the Windows Live Moviemaker?

I have Windows 7 Professional, but can't seem to find it on mine. (Didn't particularly want Professional but it was a free upgrade from Vista Professional. Didn't want that either, but it happened to be on the laptop I wanted. Grrr)

Great video Deb thoroughly enjoyed it.......

The video i did on the Ellinis just recently i did with Windows Live Movie Maker on my new laptop ....not a bad little program saves me loading my usual enormous takes heaps of memory one.....;)

If you want to see if you have it loaded click onto start - "bottom left microsoft logo" type Windows Live Movie Maker into "search programs and files" your cursor will already be there and if you have it loaded it should appear there.

cheers Shiona

Archived