Online booking

CanadianMAG

Which online company have you had the best luck with in finding the best price on hotels?

I am not interested in priceline as they do not offer what I am interested.

I know about expedia, yahoo, travelocity...... are there any other good secret places out there for a good deal??

I check all of the online sites, but have found that sometimes I get the best price by just calling the hotel I want directly, not the 800 number for the chain, but the individual hotel itself.

Which online company have you had the best luck with in finding the best price on hotels?

I am not interested in priceline as they do not offer what I am interested.

I know about expedia, yahoo, travelocity...... are there any other good secret places out there for a good deal??

Mag, A good friend told me about www.travelaxe.com It takes a little time to download but well worth it. Once you download it is saved under programs so all you have to do for future use is choose your location and give dates. It gives you the best rates of all sites available to them (many to choose from). Saves time searching all online discount hotel sites! Gives ratings as well. I love it and have found some phenominal deals through them. It's free too! Good Luck! Chef Nancy:)

Archived