Dream dining

FL LuluBelle

I like having the same waiter and the same table mates. Some people are happy eating by themselves and like the open seating .. I truly think its just what your preference is.

the con to traditional was the only people who actually showed up to eat at my 9 top were 3 girls .. who didnt seem to think 6 pm dining meant they should be there at 6 pm.. they were late every night, 3 nights out of 5 past 6:30 pm. So I was at a 9 top by myself to eat most nights .. they joined about when I was ordering dessert.

Does the Dream have the open seating in the main dining room option? If so what were the pro & cons? Thanks

Pro's are that you can go to dinner at your time, not a set time, and if you like that flexability it is a big plus. Cons are that if you like meeting new people you won't get that opportunity, (Of course you don't get stuck with people you don't like either) and occasioannly you have to wait for the next available table. That ususlly isn't a long wait.

During our Thanksgiving cruise, unless you arrived right when the dining room opened (5:45?) or after about 8:00, there was a wait. A few nights it was only 20-30 minutes, but 2nd formal night, it was close to 2 hours. We got there at 6:30, waited 30 minutes in line to get a beeper, then over another hour for a table to clear. There are a couple of places nearby to wait. Our sailing was very full . . . maybe thats why. the service was pretty good though.

Archived