Clip 'N Zip and Beach

WendyVF

We're planning to do Clip 'N Zip early while we're in Roatan and then would like to do a beach. Does anyone have a suggestion for a beach close by that offers food, drink and lounge chairs? I've read about Mahogany and another (can't remember name but something about free Wi Fi) but all the posts about that one seemed to be from someone that worked for the beach area.

We're planning to do Clip 'N Zip early while we're in Roatan and then would like to do a beach. Does anyone have a suggestion for a beach close by that offers food, drink and lounge chairs? I've read about Mahogany and another (can't remember name but something about free Wi Fi) but all the posts about that one seemed to be from someone that worked for the beach area.

Double-edge sword with this question. January 11th my group of 19 went first to Clip n' Zip (which was wonderful; safe, amazing, and so much fun!). Then we went to West End Beach. However, by the time we got there, there were no beach chairs left. Check and see how many ships are in port the day you are to go there. If the Epic or Oasis is there, you need to get to a beach really early to get a chair.

If you do go to the beach first, allow at least 1 1/2 hours at Clip n' zip to ensure you get back on time (if you have time constraints). If you go to Clip n' zip first thing in the morning - allow 45 mins to 1 hour. My group hired a Bodden van w/driver who took us around to wherever we wanted to go at the times we wanted to go.

Have a great time!

Sandie

Archived