Sunrise Florida Transportation Recommendation

adakat

We just returned from sailing the Dream (loved the ship and itinerary). We used Sunrise Florida Transportation - transportationflorida dot com - and they were excellent! We had 8 adults, each with a suitcase. Their van fit all of us and our luggage comfortably.

They picked us up from MCO (driver was waiting for us with our name on a sign at the baggage claim), made a quick stop at a gas station so we could buy some beverages, and took us to our pre-cruise accommodations in Cape Canaveral.

At the end of our cruise when we arrived back in Port Canaveral, Sunrise left me a voice mail to call as soon as we were ready to be picked up and the driver would arrive in less than 5 minutes. Sure enough, when we cleared customs and got our bags, I called Sunrise, and our driver arrived in less than 5 minutes to pick us up at the Port and take us back to MCO.

The total for our round-trip transfer was $210 including all taxes, tolls and driver gratuity. This was the best quote I got for a 10 passenger vehicle. I highly recommend Sunrise if you have a large group.

Thanks for this review. I am in the process of researching different shuttle companys for our upcoming cruise. I like that they will take you from MCO to your hotel in Cape Canaveral and back again.

Archived