QLS Transportation - Shuttle from FLL Airport to Port of Miami

puchi

Once again, we used QLS Transportation for our transfer from the FLL Airport to the Port of Miami last Sunday, and they were just GREAT ! I have used them for the last couple of years and I love this people, We had a party of 10 and we requested pickup at 12 PM from the Airport, they called us at 11:40 AM to tell us where to meet the driver, everything works just perfect, Our driver ( from the Airport to the Pier ) was Gonzalez ( I'm not sure if that is the last name or the first one ) and he was very professional

for the return service, we scheduled our pickup at 11 AM, however we were off the ship around 8:30 AM, I called them and they sent me a driver right away, John picked us up within 10 minutes.

THUMPS UP for QLS, I highly recommend them every time I can to friends, relatives and cruise critic members :)...oops I forgot to mention the prices...that's the best part, we only paid $10 dollars a head.

http://www.qualitylimoservice.com

Yes, they're very prompt, I know they have drives at the Pier as early as 7:00 AM and they called me at 7:30 AM to confirm my transfer. They also told me their first shuttle leaves at 8:00 AM so you shouldn't have any problem to catch a 11:30 AM flight. I usually book the service with them by phone, but I know they also take online orders.

They may be prompt but be aware, if you are held up getting off the ship, they will not wait and will charge you anyway....this happened to me last March and I had to book Celebrity transfers back to FLL at an additional cost...I was not impressed

• 3 months later...

May 2011 - Couldn't have asked for better service from QLS. Karina was great coordinating the reservations. Three couples all picked up at different spots in Fort Lauderdale, but we all got to Miami port in plenty of time to board our cruise. Pick up was on time too. Will use again!!!:):)

Archived