Norwegian Jewel room 8056 - a warning

ladybeans5

We stayed in this oceanview cabin in October. Nice room and good view for an obstructed view cabin. But.... we didn't have a good night's sleep for three days! I never thought to look at the floor plan or I would have seen that the room is directly above the Fyzz lounge. The first two nights they had karaoke until past midnight which wasn't so bad. It was just loud enought to be able to name every song, but not loud enough to keep us awake. But the third night they had a dance party, the music was twice as loud as the karaoke and we were still lying in bed awake at 3 in the morning and we finally complained. And they moved us to a balcony room and gave us a bottle of wine! :D

The staff was wonderful and the purpose of this post is not to vent a complaint, but rather to warn any of you who aren't night owls that this is not the room for you!

Thanks for the warning! I just double checked, because we are in a Obstructedview room. We are above the art gallery...I don't see it getting too rowdy!

I don't know, some of those paintings can be pretty loud:rolleyes:.

Archived