Are you as excited as I am?

CruiseSwag

LMFAO omg so I am not the only one that's obsessed. My sister and I talk about it 24/7, I imagine myself in the port saying omg this ship is huge and people will know that I am a newbie. I really can't stand it, this is driving me crazy, my sister is already checking to buy a digital waterproof camera.

It is an obsession, an addiction. I can't go a day without lurking this website or going to youtube to find more videos. I am so glad that we found this new way to go around the world and meet new people.

All my sister says is omg I can't wait for our cruise, omg omg lol. I cannot wait to shop for the formal nights outfits.

@Wolfe omg you are leaving in a few days you must definitely be excited. Have fun!

@TWL so lucky, you are so close to it. I honestly do not blame your excitment, I think I will be packing my bags like a month before I go.

@j.a.c we have a lot of days left. Glad to see there are so many of you that share my sentiments.

@Bchris you are also so closed to your date wow. LOL and you also go to youtube...dont you just get excited when you find a video that shows everything pretty well? When I see it, I try to put myself in the video and just imagine myself enjoying the sea. Imagine if you lose friends over this omg lol, only some of my friends know but my sister also asked her coworkers lol.

My husband and I got back from our first cruise on January 29th. I was a mad woman for the two months in between the time we booked and the day we left. I read everything I could read on these boards. It was FABULOUS. We went on the Carnival Dream and it was more than I hoped for. The group that we went with goes on a cruise every year and last night I got the call about next years cruise. The check is going in the mail this weekend for our deposit. Like I said, you will have a fabulous time, and you will be addicted. Have a blast!!!!!:)

Thank you so much. I am glad you had fun. I am just waiting to see how everything goes because I just have a feeling that I will be cruising 2 times a year.

I know your feeling, we booked our first cruise back in August for Feb., sailing in 14 days. We cannot wait. All I have done is stalk these boards for any and all information.

We are booking our next cruise for Feb 2012, reunion cruise for school. Cannot wait for that one either, so once back from our first cruise I will be back to stalking and looking for any and all information for that cruise.

I will be going to my first cruise with Royal Caribbean International Freedom of the Seas August 7, 2011(Western Caribbean) and I cannot wait. All I do is think about it and log in to this site daily to read the information because I want to make sure that I am aware of everything. I also tend to look at pictures threads and I go to youtube to look for videos lol.

On a scale of 1-10 of excitement...I am 100000000000000000000000000000000000. I just want to know if I am the only one that feels this way? We haven't gone to our first cruise yet and my sister and I are already planning other ones lol.

So am I crazy or do you guys do the same?:D

This part especially sounds like me. Except my FIRST cruise is still 15 MONTHS away, and I've already figured out my next one is in Sept. 2013, to Alaska, on the Sapphire Princess, for my birthday! And... I have to confess, I'm going to have to leave the boards alone if I'm going to continue with normal life between now and May 2012, because I don't have to be at work until noon every day, and ever since I got the idea to do this, all I do is lurk the boards ALL. Morning. Long! I may need an intervention!

Our upcoming cruise and holiday is just about my ONLY subject of conversation. I see anything on TV that looks like a ship or one of our ports of call and squeal, point and nearly burst into tears saying 'we're going there, we're going there', he just sighs and rolls his eyes. We are going on a Princess cruise and a couple of weeks ago the Dawn princess called into Napier port, when we drove past and saw it I had to fight back the tears!!!! And, I'm spending wayyyyyyyyyyy too much time on the internet researching every tiny detail. I've got it sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I am going on my first cruise In July to Med on Independence of the Seas, Been to my hairdresser today who used to work as a dancer on cruise ships and he is as excited as me! Telling me all the fab things to do and especially about the beautiful outfits people wear on formal nights. I am scouring shops and web for clothes and I am so looking forward to this. Can't remember ever getting this worked up about a holiday before.

Aww you guys make me feel better.

I am also thinking and planning my outfits in my head and my bathing suits.(Let me go and check cute dresses and bathing suits online)

Also one more question, am I the only one that wants to lose weight for their cruise? LOL I know after this question you guys will definitely consider me a lunatic. But yeah I just want to get in shape and I want to use the cruise as a motivation.

I am obsessed with this video. There was another one by a youtuber that was REALLY GOOD but I didn't save it and I can't find it.

I love reading all these posts of crazy people like me!! lol Cruising is all I think about. I sit on a computer all day at work, and would never go on the computer at home. Now, forget it, I am on all these sites for hours at home sometimes. I feel like my friends and family are all going to stop talking to me also because all I do is talk about the last cruise and the upcoming one in 352 days. lol

Also one more question, am I the only one that wants to lose weight for their cruise? LOL I know after this question you guys will definitely consider me a lunatic. But yeah I just want to get in shape and I want to use the cruise as a motivation.

Okay GF, we have you covered there. Scroll down to the second to the bottom section called Cruise Conversations. There is a ongoing thread section called Lose Before You Cruise.

It is an online group of friends working on their weight. Lots of motivation and encouragement is available.

Okay GF, we have you covered there. Scroll down to the second to the bottom section called Cruise Conversations. There is a ongoing thread section called Lose Before You Cruise.

It is an online group of friends working on their weight. Lots of motivation and encouragement is available.

Oh wow I didn't know...thank you it sounds awesome. I have 6 months left.

I love reading all these posts of crazy people like me!! lol Cruising is all I think about. I sit on a computer all day at work, and would never go on the computer at home. Now, forget it, I am on all these sites for hours at home sometimes. I feel like my friends and family are all going to stop talking to me also because all I do is talk about the last cruise and the upcoming one in 352 days. lol

Welcome to the crazy crew lol. The only person that I talk about it with is my sister and shes going with me as well lol. I haven't told anyone yet because I want them to be surprised. The excitement is killing me lol.

OMG-OMG!!! I'm like the rest of you! We leave in 22 days to the Eastern Caribbean! I've read so many posts that now they are starting to run together. I've posted lots of questions and received many great answers from those who have been there and ready to go again! I hope time flys by in the next 22 days!

OMG-OMG!!! I'm like the rest of you! We leave in 22 days to the Eastern Caribbean! I've read so many posts that now they are starting to run together. I've posted lots of questions and received many great answers from those who have been there and ready to go again! I hope time flys by in the next 22 days!

You are so lucky!!!!!! Have fun!

I will be going to my first cruise with Royal Caribbean International Freedom of the Seas August 7, 2011(Western Caribbean) and I cannot wait. All I do is think about it and log in to this site daily to read the information because I want to make sure that I am aware of everything. I also tend to look at pictures threads and I go to youtube to look for videos lol.

On a scale of 1-10 of excitement...I am 100000000000000000000000000000000000. I just want to know if I am the only one that feels this way? We haven't gone to our first cruise yet and my sister and I are already planning other ones lol.

So am I crazy or do you guys do the same?:D

yes, you are one of us :D. i will never forget how excited i was for my first cruise. i had clothes picked out a yr ahead of time ( i kid you not ). that is all i talked about at work and my family started to ignore my calls and visits too their house because i was so obsessed. yes, i was excited and consumed with the planning and dreaming of it. oh ya, im still that way :D:D:D.

@DustyRoad wow you have been a member since 2002 and you still love cruising? Amazing lol. I think I will be forever cruising, glad to see that even older members feel the same way.

@WickedS lol meet up where? Unless some members are going to be in the same cruise as I am then there is no way I can meet up anybody. What cruise are you going to?

@DustyRoad wow you have been a member since 2002 and you still love cruising? Amazing lol. I think I will be forever cruising, glad to see that even older members feel the same way.

@WickedS lol meet up where? Unless some members are going to be in the same cruise as I am then there is no way I can meet up anybody. What cruise are you going to?

yep i seem too be a ole timer here, but i am still a young member compared too some here on the board. there are members who have gone on 20 or more cruises and still get excited about their cruises. you will be booking soon after you get back from your first one. ;)

Hey everyone! I am leaving the first week of May for my cruise! This will be my 4th cruise and my fiance's 2nd cruise. I am still so excited! I am on this website every day and Iam still very obsessed with cruising. I think I will always b that way. I am already looking to see what im going to pack! To whoever is going on their firstcruise, you will have a wonderful time and you will be sooooo addicted!!

I've been packed down to the skivvies for over two months and I've been staring at ship menus for even longer! :p

OMG you are leaving in 5 days, I HATE YOU lol. You are so lucky don't come here showing off to those that have to wait like almost 200 days. Awww have FUN!

@Luvs2Cruise85 it seems that a lot of people are leaving in May. I was leaving may 29 but the day was changed to August 7th now we have to wait longer. At first I was a little normal but then something got to me and now I can't stop lol.

Archived