Miracle-aft portside...

cruisinlawn

The best cabin on this deck is 7258 and you bypassed it completly.

The balcony alone is probably some place that you can host all the parties.

for the family of 4 they should book 6232. (it really is not important that the cabins all be in a row)

and another couple should book 8232

(i know there is a luandry room on deck 5 across from 5268 aft

THanks Serene...yes we have had similar balcony as 7258 on other sailings. However, this time around we have a bunch of couples and would like to have all in row as we have done on previous sailings as well. Any idea bout vibrations/noise back there? Also, I know the drill with balcony dividers as sometimes they will open other times they will not. But, are these dividers such that they can be opened? Thanks again for any info. :)

I had room 6244 on the miracle.....Aft and it was very quiet.

I didn't even feel us backing out of Grand Turk and I was awake.

Didn't wake up when we left Puerto Rico.

I found the Miracle to be a very smooth sailing ship and quiet.

Happy planning

Kerri

thanks for the info. still curious about vibrations? 7262 thru 7294 are portside/aft unless I'm missing something:confused:. Just curious. THanks. :)

im sorry- when people talk about the aft-- i thought across the back of the ship.

they are located by the aft elevator.

(if you are reading about the vibrations/shuddering of the Pride.. its ship selected-- it doesnt happen on the other ships in its class.)

we had 6262 and it was fabulous-- no vibrations. no shudderings

thank you all very much, we were back there on Legend some years ago and had no problem either. You were correct in that I had read regarding Pride. Thanks again. Strangely enough, I began asking questions for next year group cruise. Over the w/end developments have spurred a possible sailing in March of this year on the same ship, diff itinerary. Guess I really need to get busy....and I thought I was doing good preplanning for Feb/March 2012 :D

balcony cabins 7262 thru 7294, looking at booking a group of cabins in this area for next year. Curious if any noise, vibrations, etc??? Is there a laundry near by? Thanks for any info.

There is a laundry by cabin 7267 mid ship.

now looking at an additional date for sailing Miracle. Cabins 7206 is next to another (7208) that protrudes out further. I realize you won't be able to look to the aft and that it would reduce what basically would be a 180 degree view, but is it that bad? Does it eliminate or make the 7206 balcony awkward or less private? Thanks in advance.

now looking at an additional date for sailing Miracle. Cabins 7206 is next to another (7208) that protrudes out further. I realize you won't be able to look to the aft and that it would reduce what basically would be a 180 degree view, but is it that bad? Does it eliminate or make the 7206 balcony awkward or less private? Thanks in advance.

7208 will be able to look directly into 7206.

7206 will have a wall there giving it a closed if feeling. that wall will also obstruct any view to the aft

283582970iyTMUC_th.jpg

this may show you a wall= not your cabin you are asking--but will show you about the indented cabins. (these also sit over lifeboats so looking directly down into the water will be obstructed

283582970iyTMUC_th.jpg

this may show you a wall= not your cabin you are asking--but will show you about the indented cabins. (these also sit over lifeboats so looking directly down into the water will be obstructed

excellent, thanks again. I hadn't thought about the l'boats below, I do recall them on Legend, good point and thank you.

Archived