Tickets

beach lover 2001

I received my travel documents in the mail the other day. It says to fax in a proof of visa or passport before departing. is that neccesary if we bring it with us? Also it said to have tickets in hand. I didn't see anything that said tickets, is that the same as the embarking papers? I want to make sure I have everything I need!

one other thing, the documents didn't give any details regauding shore excursions. Did they forget to send that to me or will i get that information once on board.

Thank you to anyone who can help me out!

We are on the costa Atlantica departing March 13!

The actual Costa tickets should look like a booklet with green cover, white Costa logo and the passengers name(s) in the lower right hand corner. In the lower right hand corner there should be also your travel agents or internet travel agents information, the ships name you are sailing on, the departure date, your booking number and your assigned cabin number.

The whole booklet is about 80 pages thick and should include your itinerary, cruise and pre-cruise information, as well as your embarkation forms and shore excursion information.

If you don't have the booklet, named "Travel Documents" you may want to check back with your travel agent or the agency you booked your cruise with.

Happy Cruising!

Andy ;-)

Archived