Time and place for Pride Crosser's to meet

Martita B.

Pride Sailor's~~~thought I'd suggest we meet at the Sky Bar on March 15th before our Muster Drill~~~~we can "check on our mint supply" at this time! I am so hoping that Nelson will be on serving cocktails in the Sky Bar! He is a hoot!

Is this satisfactory with everybody?

Martita B.

Hi Martha--Sorry, but Nelson is on leave. He disembarked in Manaus and entertained us before the flight to Sao Paolo; he'll rejoin the Pride in 5 weeks (I think).

Have a wonderful crossing, as you always do, and be sure to catch up on Jan's latest news.

Thanks winner for the information~~~golly, I'm disappointed that Nelson will not be on our Crossing~~~we all loved cutie pie Amanda, but now she's in the Veranda. I'm sure their replacement will be fun and "full of life!" As I always take, "Mr. Monk and his new girlfriend Snowflake" the bartender's enjoy positioning them as back bar decorations! !It's really pretty funny because they have their own unique cruisin' clothes and if I DON'T bring them, the guests request that I go "fetch" them immediately.......seems everybody wants to "play with them!" Nobody knows ME, but they certainly know Monk and Snow!

Happy Trails!

MB

See my message on the crossing questions thread.

Pride is making a stop at Bermuda on March 18th 9am-3pm. Won't affect arrival at Funchal.. Surprise bonus.

bgood

Archived