Passion Island - Twister and tipping

Jenn24101

I have just booked this excursion for our upcoming cruise....all the pictures I've seen look absolutely beautiful and it gets great reviews...however from reviews I was reading on trip advisor, several mentioned they are very pushy about tips and I was wondering how bad it is, and also, who am I expected to tip and how much? I was hoping the all inclusive is more laid back and you don't have people constantly hovering around waiting for you to hand them money all day.

We've never done any all inclusive before so I don't have any idea what is customary or appropriate...thanks!

Hi, we did Passion Island October 2009. There is minumum tipping--The driver and his sidekick, your hostess. You give whatever you want. There was no pushy people at all. We enjoyed the day with noone hovering ouver us. The gift shop is expensive though. It is very laid back and easy going. The island is very nice' food, drinks, hammocks, etc. We had good time!!!!!

thanks very much for the reply! after reading some of the reviews i was a little nervous, but all of the pictures look gorgeous and i can't wait to go! we don't like carrying a lot of cash when traveling so probably won't be buying much anyway, just enough to tip and maybe buy something small.

Our friends took the twister and got shaken up pretty badly on the way as the ocean was not that calm. They loved the views of the coastline but were not happy at all with the ride and would rather take other transport to the island. They loved the beach there and we will probably check it out on our next call

Archived