Spa Cabin

bigsmooth

I don't know the cabin size without looking it up...sorry.

But I do know that there are no Spa passes for staying in this cabin...or any other cabin on Spa Deck on this ship.

The only ships that have the passes are on Splendor, Dream and Magic. Those cabins are Cloud 9 Spa cabins. Not to be confused with cabins on the rest of the ships that just happen to be on a deck named Spa.

What KenMo is correct. No spa passes except on Splendor & Dream class with the Cloud 9 Spa rooms.

It's so crazy, but we actually stayed in this exact room on a sister ship, the Conquest. The big difference was that ours had been converted to a balcony, while the Liberty still has these rooms as floor-to-ceiling windows (for now). These rooms have been very popular, so hopefully they will not convert them on this ship, since they are the last ship to have them. There are tons of balconies on cruise ships everywhere, but Liberty is the only ship that has this type of room. On Liberty, the room is bigger than a regular oceanview: 230 sq.ft. instead of 220. The extra space is taken away by the slant of the windows, but even a 220 sq.ft. room is huge for a cruise ship. For us, our room was 195 sq.ft indoors plus a 35 sq.ft. balcony, = 230 total.

Being so close to the elevators, I could hear the dinging when all was quiet, and it can sometimes take longer to get an elevator. It's a long ways down to get off in port or to go to the dining room or promenade. That's it for the negatives. Not many rooms on that floor, so it's very quiet. Being right by the spa meant that we could easily shower in the gym showers, since we had 3 in the room. Those gym shower stalls are so much nicer anyway. It was so easy to run right outside and grab a deck chair and go on the waterslide or grab some food from the lido buffet. If we can get an itinerary that goes to Half Moon Cay and not Nassau, we are looking at going on the Liberty in a couple years, and we are definitely hoping to get one of these floor-to-ceiling window rooms.

What KenMo is correct. No spa passes except on Splendor & Dream class with the Cloud 9 Spa rooms.

It's so crazy, but we actually stayed in this exact room on a sister ship, the Conquest. The big difference was that ours had been converted to a balcony, while the Liberty still has these rooms as floor-to-ceiling windows (for now). These rooms have been very popular, so hopefully they will not convert them on this ship, since they are the last ship to have them. There are tons of balconies on cruise ships everywhere, but Liberty is the only ship that has this type of room. On Liberty, the room is bigger than a regular oceanview: 230 sq.ft. instead of 220. The extra space is taken away by the slant of the windows, but even a 220 sq.ft. room is huge for a cruise ship. For us, our room was 195 sq.ft indoors plus a 35 sq.ft. balcony, = 230 total.

Being so close to the elevators, I could hear the dinging when all was quiet, and it can sometimes take longer to get an elevator. It's a long ways down to get off in port or to go to the dining room or promenade. That's it for the negatives. Not many rooms on that floor, so it's very quiet. Being right by the spa meant that we could easily shower in the gym showers, since we had 3 in the room. Those gym shower stalls are so much nicer anyway. It was so easy to run right outside and grab a deck chair and go on the waterslide or grab some food from the lido buffet. If we can get an itinerary that goes to Half Moon Cay and not Nassau, we are looking at going on the Liberty in a couple years, and we are definitely hoping to get one of these floor-to-ceiling window rooms.

I discovered these rooms a few weeks ago and they look really nice with the big floor to ceiling windows. When I went to price a cruise with one-it wouldn't let me even choose it because we are 3 and these rooms hold 4. How did you get one of these rooms for 3?

I discovered these rooms a few weeks ago and they look really nice with the big floor to ceiling windows. When I went to price a cruise with one-it wouldn't let me even choose it because we are 3 and these rooms hold 4. How did you get one of these rooms for 3?

Our room did hold 4, but they were allowing 2 or 3 to book it on the Conquest for that sailing. You never know how Carnival will handle that. For our upcoming Miracle cruise, they just recently opened up the 4-person rooms for 2 or 3 people, but we had to book a 3-person room when we booked. For the sailing you're looking at, they may open up the quads for 3 people at some point down the road. They always talk about the possibility of being bumped, when you book 3 into a quad. But with these rooms being the highest category OV room, if you're bumped, you get upgraded to a balcony! For us on Conquest, our room was converted to a balcony (after booking & before sailing). There were no premium balconies available, so if we had been bumped, we would've gotten a suite!

Since you mentioned this, if we do look into a Liberty cruise, I hope that they will allow 3 into a quad for whatever sailing we'd be looking at. Otherwise, we may have to just book an inside or lower OV, then upgrade later, if they open those up for 3 people.

Archived