REVIEW Glory Eastern, Jan 30...Great Cruise!

sharecruises

Hi future Glory cruisers

Our formal night was the 2nd night (Monday)

we were in Nassau in the day but back on board by 1:30 (sailed at 2)

~~~~~~~~

Yes Glory has the Big Screen TV !

Ship is in great condition, cabin was perfect, with nice new flat screen tv

Glory has the sign/sail menu on the tv so you can check your account

Room service/phone both were working well

The Serenity area and hot tubs they added are great

and I love the "rock" hot tub in the gym area, I think it may be the only ship that still has that?? I was glad they did not remove it (*other ships replaced it with an aerobics room)

Hi future Glory cruisers

Our formal night was the 2nd night (Monday)

we were in Nassau in the day but back on board by 1:30 (sailed at 2)

~~~~~~~~

Yes Glory has the Big Screen TV !

Ship is in great condition, cabin was perfect, with nice new flat screen tv

Glory has the sign/sail menu on the tv so you can check your account

Room service/phone both were working well

The Serenity area and hot tubs they added are great

and I love the "rock" hot tub in the gym area, I think it may be the only ship that still has that?? I was glad they did not remove it (*other ships replaced it with an aerobics room)

Thanks so much for your reply. I've been trying to get the answer to the formal night question confirmed for months now!

Thanks so much for your reply. I've been trying to get the answer to the formal night question confirmed for months now!

LOL>> ain't it the truth?? Getting real answers here is like pulling chicken teeth sometimes

Before my cruise I asked direct questions...no replies

and so it goes

My Imagination cruise?? Thanks to CC I had wrong info about the "future cruise certs" ...people were yapping they were on all ships...NOT

Destiny?? Much advice given...and taken..regarding a potential problem that loomed into a huge problem...the advice was worthless due to things beyond my control (all the fault of poor management and poor communications on that ship)

you get a lot of the usual suspects chiming in on anything and everything haha

I personally don't attempt to answer things I don't know about...the "dip on a ship" baffles me....I don't have kids and don't know much about Camp Carnival, I don't sail out of Texas or California,

when I post my "opinion" on places in Fort Lauderdale area however I can back it up, I have been there, done that, know the place. I often see people looking for motels/etc in my area and they are picking places that either far away from port/airport and/or in "quasi-dangerous" locations

however, despite the fact that I (and others) who live here give real advice there is always someone from Iowa or Ohio ready to chime in and tell people their "opinion".:confused:

but some people love to post everywhere and even try to "change" my mind ....ain't gonna happen haha

I had a wonderful time on Glory and would tell anyone to try Glory

"know it alls" can't change my mind about my happy Glory review

I had a horrible time on Destiny and they won't change my mind about that

every cruise is different we all know that....except for cruising on de-nile in Eygpt I think however LOL:p

LOL>> ain't it the truth?? Getting real answers here is like pulling chicken teeth sometimes

Before my cruise I asked direct questions...no replies

and so it goes

My Imagination cruise?? Thanks to CC I had wrong info about the "future cruise certs" ...people were yapping they were on all ships...NOT

Destiny?? Much advice given...and taken..regarding a potential problem that loomed into a huge problem...the advice was worthless due to things beyond my control (all the fault of poor management and poor communications on that ship)

you get a lot of the usual suspects chiming in on anything and everything haha

I personally don't attempt to answer things I don't know about...the "dip on a ship" baffles me....I don't have kids and don't know much about Camp Carnival, I don't sail out of Texas or California,

when I post my "opinion" on places in Fort Lauderdale area however I can back it up, I have been there, done that, know the place. I often see people looking for motels/etc in my area and they are picking places that either far away from port/airport and/or in "quasi-dangerous" locations

however, despite the fact that I (and others) who live here give real advice there is always someone from Iowa or Ohio ready to chime in and tell people their "opinion".:confused:

but some people love to post everywhere and even try to "change" my mind ....ain't gonna happen haha

I had a wonderful time on Glory and would tell anyone to try Glory

"know it alls" can't change my mind about my happy Glory review

I had a horrible time on Destiny and they won't change my mind about that

every cruise is different we all know that....except for cruising on de-nile in Eygpt I think however LOL:p

You can order them on the phone if your ship doesn't have them...so, yes they techincally are available for all ships.

Thank you for the information about this Glory itinerary which I will be on in 2 weeks and 2 days! Glad to hear a difinitive answer about the formal nights!

I have no vested interest in any of the other parts of this thread, but truly, thank you. There are not nearly enough Glory reviews around here! Do you happen to have the fun times from you cruise? I can provide my e-mail address if you do.

...and please for those "my dear hub" peeps here....get a grip...many of you are probably on your 2nd or 3rd marriage, or statistically may get divorced/widowed. CC has such a Noahs Ark mentality....LOL...if Carnival suddenly changed their policy towards your little rug rats you would explode and you know it

You know, this is rather insulting.This is Cruise Critic, not Meet Up.com or one of those trolling sites.We talk about cruises, the good, the bad.etc.You seem to have a very low opinion of all of us and this site itself.I am not your"peep",and no one has ever refered to me or my husband as boring,believe me.Carnivals model is family oriented,so sometimes,I take my grandkids along and they have a wonderful time.

I have not,in these couple of years,ever had to choose the ignore feature here,but I really dont want to read anything else you have to say.I still hope you can let go of all that rage,and have a good next cruise

You know, this is rather insulting.This is Cruise Critic, not Meet Up.com or one of those trolling sites.We talk about cruises, the good, the bad.etc.You seem to have a very low opinion of all of us and this site itself.I am not your"peep",and no one has ever refered to me or my husband as boring,believe me.Carnivals model is family oriented,so sometimes,I take my grandkids along and they have a wonderful time.

I have not,in these couple of years,ever had to choose the ignore feature here,but I really dont want to read anything else you have to say.I still hope you can let go of all that rage,and have a good next cruise

Well said!! All that rage (about nothing anyone said) is quite disturbing.

I don't like Carnival policy to singles at all....and please for those "my dear hub" peeps here....get a grip...many of you are probably on your 2nd or 3rd marriage, or statistically may get divorced/widowed. CC has such a Noahs Ark mentality....LOL...if Carnival suddenly changed their policy towards your little rug rats you would explode and you know it

Slam!!!!!...Da...da...da.......Da...da...da!!!!!:D

You tell her Gaylensgigi!!! If someone gave this chick a $1,000,000 she would complain about the taxes! Meetup.com, thats priceless!

It is on the way to Jack's shack....it looks brand new...little picnic benches, bar area....BIG hand painted wooden sign that you can see from ship advertising $1 sodas and cheap beers

I didn't make it all the way to Jack's shack :)

Thanks - I just read up on this place on the Grand Turk business website. It is brand new and on the way to Jack's Shack. We were going to 'test the waters' since it didn't seem anyone had tried it before. Do you recall the mixed drink/frozen drink prices at all?

Archived