Roll Call Insignia Aug 22 Stockholm to Dover

joeljoan

We are looking for another couple to join us on private tour for the three days in St. Petersburg. I have recommendations from friends and would like to finalize the tour in the near future.

We are interested in spending the maxium amount of time possible in the Hermitage. I have been on email with four or five different guides and want to see as much as possible. We are interested in art, culture and the people.

We do not like the large group tours from the ship.

We live in Gainesville, Fl. My husband is a newly retired marketing professor from the University of Florida. We do a lot of traveling and would enjoy another couple with similar interest.

• 1 month later...

wmcycles posted a similar request on March 27th. We have reserved Andrey Vereschagin with Mercury tours (you can read reviews on Trip Advisor) plus we were given a recommendation from a group that used him. It will be $350 per couple if we are a group of six. That is the maximum he will take in the group. This is for three full days in St Petersburg. Please let us know

Archived