Alaska Excursions on the Dream

jjfla

Just went into NCL website. The Alaska Excursion aboard the Dream are now available. Still no pricing or Pre Booking forms but if you call Ncl as I did they will email you the price list.

Thanks, I've been waiting for the list to appear. I must have looked just before you and there was nothing there. Now comes the fun of making the family decide what they want to do and where.

I looked on the site but only see The Dream for Seward and Sitka, even though Juneau etc does not have The Dream at the top are the excursions still the same?

Thank you

I looked on the site but only see The Dream for Seward and Sitka, even though Juneau etc does not have The Dream at the top are the excursions still the same?

Thank you

Yes they are the same as I have been told. When I went in this morning and did my pre registration there was a link on the left side of the page for the excursions when I clicked on it the whole list came up. Enjoy, they are pricey!!

Archived