What happens after you book???

Tiffany1203

Your outside company TWE/Wedding for you will contact you and give you some more basic information. But other than that, you will not have much contact with anyone until 2 weeks before. It is a lot to swallow, but the information they give you is pretty detailed, and you can fill in the blanks however you want, or even throw it all out as I did and do what YOU want. The cruiseline will plan as little or as much as you want them too. But in the end they will not touch it until 2 weeks before. Just be sure that if you want a DJ, band, videotographer, etc.. you book them asap, as they are all first come first served.

I booked our April 2011 wedding back in March 2010. Ive had two phone calls about wedding, just them checking in with us! Ive called them a few times just with random questions, Im about 4 weeks away from getting "THE FINAL CALL "!!!! Very excited!!! There is very little contact at all, so dont expect it! But they are always willing to help if you call them! :) Emailing works too. I always have a response within 2 days at the most.

I booked and paid for my wedding last night and got an email this morning with the wedding contract and other attachments. So my question is what happens next? Will someone contact me? :confused:

my wedding coordinator from carnival contacted me a few times asking if i received the e-mail with all the attachments & a reminder call to send in the contract. other than that there really was no contact unless i called them with questions. they do contact you about 2 weeks before to go over the final details. TWE sent me a few e-mails but that was about it. Carnival was always really nice & helpful though on the phone so if u have any questions don't hesitate to call them!

Hey swalton I have a question for you! Did TWE call you for final payment & guest list, before the two week mark? Because I thought we had to turn that stuff in by three weeks....

my wedding coordinator from carnival contacted me a few times asking if i received the e-mail with all the attachments & a reminder call to send in the contract. other than that there really was no contact unless i called them with questions. they do contact you about 2 weeks before to go over the final details. TWE sent me a few e-mails but that was about it. Carnival was always really nice & helpful though on the phone so if u have any questions don't hesitate to call them!

no one called to remind me of the guest list. i just made sure i mailed it in before the 3 week mark to carnival along with my credit card info. so they could charge me for my excess guests over the 20 person limit. when i got my final call from carnival she went over the guest list and made sure all the info. was there & was correct.

Ok Thanks! I never would have known! I would have been sittin round waitin for a call!

no one called to remind me of the guest list. i just made sure i mailed it in before the 3 week mark to carnival along with my credit card info. so they could charge me for my excess guests over the 20 person limit. when i got my final call from carnival she went over the guest list and made sure all the info. was there & was correct.

Archived