Dune Buggy Help???

Cruisin Christi

Island Marketing Dune Buggies was AWESOME!!! So great I'm doing it again next weekend, the 18th. Can't wait.

You have a blast, buggie is loaded with water, soda and del sol beer and they keep refilling it. Did this with a group of 15 of us and everyone had a blast. Those that didn't go with us were jealous. Kids said the meal was the best mexican meal they had all ever had, and were from AZ.

You won't regret it!

Thank you. This makes it very easy to reserve this.

Everyone was so helpful, thanks for all the replies.

Did the dune buggies in Cozumel with island marketing with wife, 17 year old daughter 9 year old son last June. We were the only dune buggy with our guide Omar and saw 6 hrs of Cozumel. Went snorkeling, to el cedral, tequila tour, lunch on the beach..chicken tortilla, rice, homemade salsa and guacamole. Absolutely best excursion ever! Ask for Omar, he was worth the cost that day!!

We also had Omar, I had forgotten his name. It was just my husband and me and another part of four.

• 4 weeks later...
Do be aware its a crime in Mexico to be involved in a accident. We had someone thrown in jail and if we had left on time he would have missed the ship. They said it would cost him $800 to get him out. He was filling up with gas and someone bumped his bumper while he was stopped filling up. He says it was a set up.

They don't come filled up? Was this Cozumel? Also how much is the insurance?

thanks for any info

Can you add parasailing? If boat does not go to port, do u get a refund?

I don't think you can add parasailing, they just do the snorkeling off shore. And yes anything you reserve with Carnival or Island Marketing will refund your $ if you can not dock due to weather.

We are looking to use Island Marketing in December. I know that we need to take Cozumels version of the Indy 500 (taxi rides) to downtown to get to the dune buggies. I am concerned about the amount of time we will have at the end of the tour, will it leave any time to shop? We are in port from 8 to 5.

Archived