Atlantis Dolphin Cay Deep Water Swim

sharlon

I know there are a ridiculous number of threads about the dolphin swims in Nassau. I also know that Blue Lagoon is the "preferred" option. BFF and I are cruising Carnival Fascination this weekend and can still book a dolphin swim. Unfortunately the weather is looking a bit iffy. (nothing like last minute, huh)

Because of that, we are thinking of booking the Atlantis Deep Water Swim through Carnival. It's not that much more, and we will have the comfort of having booked through Carnival, should the weather be questionable.

All of that said, I would love to hear from anyone who has done this dolphin swim at Atlantis.

Thanks!

I know there are a ridiculous number of threads about the dolphin swims in Nassau. I also know that Blue Lagoon is the "preferred" option. BFF and I are cruising Carnival Fascination this weekend and can still book a dolphin swim. Unfortunately the weather is looking a bit iffy. (nothing like last minute, huh)

Because of that, we are thinking of booking the Atlantis Deep Water Swim through Carnival. It's not that much more, and we will have the comfort of having booked through Carnival, should the weather be questionable.

All of that said, I would love to hear from anyone who has done this dolphin swim at Atlantis.

Thanks!

Disappointing, at best.

Archived