cabin layout

planogirl

I read alot about the placement of the bed on balcony rooms. How is the room layed out for the inside triple?:) We have rooms 8423 triple with a couch bed and double 8433.

I would like to know this as well. I have seen pictures having the bed along the back wall and the couch up by the closet, and pictures with the bed by the closet and couch in the back of the room. We have cabins 9448, 9452 & 9443...all quad rooms. If anyone has pictures that would be fantastic!!

• 1 month later...
I would like to know this as well. I have seen pictures having the bed along the back wall and the couch up by the closet, and pictures with the bed by the closet and couch in the back of the room. We have cabins 9448, 9452 & 9443...all quad rooms. If anyone has pictures that would be fantastic!!

We were in 9452 last week and when you opened the door the bed was at the back with night stands on each side. The tv stand is on the left and the couch is on the right. For some strange reason I have no pictures of the room. I loved the location though, so close to the elevator and the Park Cafe!

Archived